There are lots of ways you can support After Exploitation‘s calls for data transparency around exploitation outcomes.
You could consider:
- Volunteering as an investigator
- Sharing our reports and posts
- Writing to local newspapers and your MP
If you represent or support an organisation which works with individuals who may have faced exploitation, you could consider:
- Becoming a partner for future projects
- Submitting statistics you hold on referrals and suspected victims (non-sensitive numbers rather than cases
If you’re interested in any of the above, please do contact us.